Access to the property:
- When RCL cleaning team arrives, the premises must have easy access, running water and electricity. Clients are responsible for providing access to their premises at the agreed day and time. If we are instructed from client to collect keys from estate agent’s office that is going to add to your final bill £10.00, the keys must open and close all locks without any special efforts or movements.
- RCL are expecting client to point to the cleaning team if there are any problems when opening cupboards, doors, ovens, microwaves, anything breakable, any problems with the lighting’s, door knobs, handles and windows
End of Tenancy Cleaning Service:
- Our clients can pay cash directly to the cleaning supervisor or with cheque or Bacs to RCL after the visit.
- If transfer money into the company’s account customer should write down their names, post code of the property in the reference space.
- Should cleaners collect key from estate agents office, client should pay £10.00, to cover expenses .
- We supply all cleaning materials, equipment and detergents unless agreed otherwise.
- All cleaning appointments should be booked for certain day and time.
- We can reschedule tenancy cleaning services if given at least 24 hours’ notice. We have the availability to send a cleaning team at a time and day different than the scheduled.
- If the client has to cancel the service, this needs to be done at least 24 hours prior to the cleaning appointment.
- The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled day and time.
- Cleaning blinds: please not that cleaning blinds counts as an additional service. The charge for that is minimum £3.00 and vary up to £10.00 depends on the size of the blinds. The client must advise us when making the booking and tell if need any blind cleaning.
- Cleaning additional bathrooms, toilets, study rooms, reception rooms, conservatories, cleaning balconies or patios will increase the cost. Our company charge from £10.00 to £25.00 depends on the size. Please advise our customer service team if the property has more than one bathroom or any additional rooms. This will avoid any disputes or confusions between both parties.
- RCL do not charge clients parking fees, congestion charge fees or anything else. Our company is responsible for this matter.
Quotes and Prices:
- RCL reserve the rights to change the original quote if customer’s initial requirements change or if the information given to us about the size of the property differ from the actual one. If our representatives ( cleaners or cleaning supervisors) inspect the property and find out that there is an extra rooms: bathroom, toilet, reception, study room or bedroom, we have the rights to increase the cost for the cleaning service.
- For bedrooms, reception rooms, living rooms, hallways and study rooms bigger than 25 square meters we reserve the power to change the initial quote.
Payments from Clients:
- The final cost is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the cleaning work. The client must make payment before cleaning team leaves the client’s premises.
- If cheque, bank transfer is agreed with the customer, it had to be made at least 1 day before the day of the cleaning.
- RCL reserves the right to cancel, reschedule an appointment in failure of receiving the funds in advance.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule service by giving us at least a 24 notice. Failure to notify will result with a 60GBP cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is excessive filth dangerous or hazardous to the health of our cleaners.
- RCL has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in case of emergency, accident or any unexpected circumstances involving our cleaning teams.
- If customer makes payment in advance and our cleaning company fail to provide the client with services requested( cleaners didn’t turn up and cleaning didn’t take place), then the client is entitled for full refund or the initial amount he/she paid to our company.
Claims from Clients:
- RCL cleaning representatives require entry to the location of any claim within 48 hours to correct the problem.
- We will not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried and we are not liable for the shrinkage of carpets.
- The company is not responsible for any existing damages to clients appliances, furniture, carpets or upholstery in form of stains/cigarette burns/drinks or food spillages etc. which cannot be treated completely by our cleaners when using the cleaning industry recommended techniques.
- All services will be carried out to the Client’s requirements and satisfaction. In case of complaint written notice must be received by the our company with comprehensive details of the complaint within 48 hours of the work being completed. Our company will investigate any complaint and will attempt to solve it to the maximum satisfaction or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- The client must agree to allow the company back for re cleaning or inspection of any disputed places.
- If our cleaners damage anything and this is proved that has been caused by us, you will be entitled for repair the item at its cost.
- Our cleaners will make efforts not to break any items but incidents and accidents do happen. We cannot guarantee identical replacement but we can try and do our best to replace it. For this reason, our company requests all extensive and sentimentally valuable items to be taken and put safe.
Cleaning Services Objectives:
- Any work undertaken by our cleaning company is covered by a our Public Liability Insurance.
- RCL will do the best to make sure all appliances are cleaned.
- Freezers must be defrosted in advance.
- RCL cannot guarantee the End of Tenancy Cleaning Service when boxes, stuff or people are still present or moving out at the time of the cleaning.
- No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out and the job is complete.
THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED BY *RCL / ROCKASH CONTRACTING LIMITED, COMPANY REGISTERED IN ENGLAND&WALES, COMPANY REG: NUMBER 05005327. TRADING NAME WWW.CARPETCLEANINGSERVICES-LONDON.CO.UK. PLEASEREAD THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND BOOKING ANY OF THE SERVICES MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (RCL. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF ANY OTHER AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN UPDATED TO THIS WEBSITE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK OUR SERVICE.